How do i get onto Gyms books to cover classes ?
As a Yoga instructor i have taught and covered at numerous gyms since graduating in 2011, back then it seemed allot easier to get onto Gyms books than it is today. I have seen the question come up many times when classes require a cover and there also seems to be more gyms requesting instructors who are on their books. The question is , ” How do i get to Gyms books to cover classes?”
After chatting to a group Fitness manager i know and other instructors who have been able to get onto the gyms books and by my own experience i wanted to put a few tips together and share in hope the process is allot easier for you.
How do i get to Gyms books to cover classes?
There are numerous ways this can happen :
- Be recommended by another instructor to the group fitness manager
- Contact club and ask for the group fitness manager.
- Send relevant certificates / compliance: Such as : first aid, cpr, insurance, qualificiation certificates
- Obtain working with children check if required
- Obtain an alliance of your field if required by club